To share our passion with the community by providing transparent access for all ages, across socioeconomic boundaries that cultivates a connection with the visual arts leading to life long performance attendance and potential careers on or behind the stage.
"Ballet is a unique art form that takes us to a different world - a world of magic, beauty, and imagination."
A Look Back - 22-23 Year In Review
• Hosted Coit Elementary in studio and on backstage tours to provide exposure
and generate interest in dance and theater production.
• Integrated Coit Elementary Choir singing live at a Nutcracker performance
• Brought 5 Nutcracker performances to stage with almost sold out audiences.
• 4 at Forest Hills Fine Arts Center, Grand Rapids
• 1 at the Frauenthal Theater, Muskegon
• Brought 2 Cinderella Ballet performances to the stage at the Forest Hills Fine Arts Center, Grand Rapids with greater than 70% of seats
• Hosted GRPS, 90+ homeschoolers and 240+ senior assisted living residents at our dress rehearsals
• Company membership continues to grow, we had dancers from 22 studios this season
"Ballet unlocks our imagination and connects us to something beyond ourselves."
3 Key Objectives
A Look to the Future
Reach deeper into the community to bring more youth to the stage, foster a connection with the visual arts and show the potential for careers both in front and behind the curtain.
Increase multi-year corporate support and
grant funding with an eye toward establishing an endowment ultimately reducing our dependence on family giving and ticket sales.
Increase the continuity of day to day operations allowing the board to focus on direction setting and leadership.
"Ballet is a beautiful and expressive dance that communicates emotions and aspirations beyond words and cultural barriers."
Our Focus for the 23-24 Season
Develop an all new ballet in collaboration with a community partner.
Pursue corporate & foundation multi-year funding commitments.
Begin to hire staff that will provide organizational continuity.